Pravus Mentis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pravus Mentis of Firiona Vie

Latest topics

» Missing our players!!!!
The Sound of Silence    I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:00 am by Softfingers

» Where's the RAID?????
The Sound of Silence    I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:01 pm by Cloey

» Hello all I am looking for Parchements etc for spell research as well as baking and poison supplies!!!!
The Sound of Silence    I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:04 am by Cloey

» Fabled Time Raid Sunday 4/28/13
The Sound of Silence    I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:56 am by Cloey

» I cannot see the latest topics posted on my main page
The Sound of Silence    I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:36 pm by swath

» Scams and problems with outside game suppliers
The Sound of Silence    I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:20 pm by swath

» Helpful site for new and old Zerkers
The Sound of Silence    I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:10 pm by swath

» Looking for a few good...
The Sound of Silence    I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:01 pm by Angyl

» Older content progression
The Sound of Silence    I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:43 pm by Angyl

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Guild Voice Chat

ventrilo Hosting by InstantVentrilo.com

The Sound of Silence

swath
    Nightstalker's Den

Character sheet
    Name: Swath
    Level: 100
    Class: Ranger

The Sound of Silence    Empty The Sound of Silence

Post by swath Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:28 pm

This group mission begins with Gibbledon Cogboggle in Windsong Sanctuary, located at about 20, -185, -32 (due west of the zone-in -- the southern entrance to the inner grassy area).

Pre-requisites for requesting the task:
    - Completion of "Stranger in a Strange Land"
    - Completion of "Getting Down to Business"
    - Completion of "Making Music"
    - 81 Skill Level in Alaran

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speak with Gibbledon Cogboggle 0/1 (Windsong Sanctuary)

Whoever hails Gibbledon receives a "Harmonic Disruptor".

The next 16 steps open up one at a time. Whoever has the Harmonic Disruptor will right-click the first sentry stone, bring the disruptor back to Gibbledon, then go right-click the second sentry stone, bring it back to Gibbledon, etc., until all eight sentry stones have been clicked.

The eight "an active sentry stone" are found surrounding the very center of the zone. You have to stand right under the stone for the click to take effect.

If you click the wrong one, you'll get an emote saying so. If you click on the correct one, the task updates.

NOTE: After you do the first tuning with Gibbledon, golems called "an unspeaking sentinel" (hit for a max ~12,500) spawn all around the center area. The further you progress in the task, the more golems you'll see appearing. Killing them has no bearing on the task (although there are achievements for leaving them all alive as well as killing them all).

Once you right-click a correct active sentry stone, it turns into "a deactivated sentry stone".

Use the harmonic disruptor on the first active sentry stone 0/1 (Windsong Sanctuary)

Return the harmonic disruptor to Gibbledon so that he can tune it 0/1 (Windsong Sanctuary)

Use the harmonic disruptor on the second active sentry stone 0/1 (Windsong Sanctuary)

Return the harmonic disruptor to Gibbledon so that he can tune it 0/1 (Windsong Sanctuary)

Use the harmonic disruptor on the third active sentry stone 0/1 (Windsong Sanctuary)

Use the harmonic disruptor on the fourth active sentry stone 0/1 (Windsong Sanctuary)

Use the harmonic disruptor on the fifth active sentry stone 0/1 (Windsong Sanctuary)

Use the harmonic disruptor on the sixth active sentry stone 0/1 (Windsong Sanctuary)

Use the harmonic disruptor on the seventh active sentry stone 0/1 (Windsong Sanctuary)

Use the harmonic disruptor on the eighth active sentry stone 0/1 (Windsong Sanctuary)

Upon the final turn-in, the center area spawns full of mobs: 1x "High Priest Aldior" and several "a silentsong worshipper" in his audience. Clear the area of mobs and then fight the High Priest.

Defeat High Priest Aldior 0/1 (Windsong Sanctuary)

Aldior hits for a max ~18,000 and spawns adds at 75% (3x "a musical spirit"), 50% (3x "a muted brute"), and 25% (3x "a flowing wind elemental").

The adds do NOT despawn upon his death.

Speak with Gibbledon Cogboggle 0/1 (Windsong Sanctuary)

Loot the treasure chest for your reward 0/1 (Windsong Sanctuary)

Rewards:
    375 platinum
    Eltarki's Diary - Music of the Mind

Possible Chest Loot (1 Item + 1 Cantrip Per Task)
    ? ? ?

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=5505

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:34 am