Pravus Mentis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pravus Mentis of Firiona Vie

Latest topics

» Missing our players!!!!
wizard - Wizard Spells (Good Version) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:00 am by Softfingers

» Where's the RAID?????
wizard - Wizard Spells (Good Version) I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:01 pm by Cloey

» Hello all I am looking for Parchements etc for spell research as well as baking and poison supplies!!!!
wizard - Wizard Spells (Good Version) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:04 am by Cloey

» Fabled Time Raid Sunday 4/28/13
wizard - Wizard Spells (Good Version) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:56 am by Cloey

» I cannot see the latest topics posted on my main page
wizard - Wizard Spells (Good Version) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:36 pm by swath

» Scams and problems with outside game suppliers
wizard - Wizard Spells (Good Version) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:20 pm by swath

» Helpful site for new and old Zerkers
wizard - Wizard Spells (Good Version) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:10 pm by swath

» Looking for a few good...
wizard - Wizard Spells (Good Version) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:01 pm by Angyl

» Older content progression
wizard - Wizard Spells (Good Version) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:43 pm by Angyl

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Guild Voice Chat

ventrilo Hosting by InstantVentrilo.com

Wizard Spells (Good Version)

swath
    Nightstalker's Den

Character sheet
    Name: Swath
    Level: 100
    Class: Ranger

wizard - Wizard Spells (Good Version) Empty Wizard Spells (Good Version)

Post by swath Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:05 pm

Barnal Flamehand may be found at +455, -3295, in the city past the tunnel.

Barnal Flamehand will reward you with a rare spell it you bring him the scroll of Atol's Spectral Shackles, the scroll Tears of Druzzil, the scroll Inferno of AlKabor, or the scroll Pillar of Frost. Turning in one of these scrolls gets you one of the following four spells, at random: Abscond, Tishan's Discord, Thunderbold, and Tears of Solusek.

You say, 'Hail, Barnal Flamehand'

Barnal Flamehand says 'And a fine day to you, too, _____! What is it that brings you here? Fortune? Adventure? In either case, it will be more fun than the duty I have. I am to acquire what scrolls I can for the High Council of Erudin. And you're also in luck, as I seek the services of a mighty adventurer like yourself. Do you wish to [aid me in my duty]?'

You say, 'I will aid you in your duty'

Barnal Flamehand says 'Then you will do this for me. Venture beyond this outpost to the most distant lands and the darkest dungeons. Within them, the creatures with the greatest power will have scrolls. The residents here will be able to give you general locations of the most dangerous places. I wish to obtain the scrolls of Atol's Spectral Shackles, Tears of Druzzil, Inferno of Al'Kabor, and lastly, Pillar of Frost. Make haste, as the High Council cannot be kept waiting! Fear not, I shall [reward] you well.'

You say, 'What reward?'

Barnal Flamehand says 'I am not empty-handed. I have already located some of the most rare scrolls. I'll part with one of my four for what you return to me. Fare thee well!'

Hand in one of the four scrolls mentioned above.

Barnal Flamehand says 'Here is the scroll that I promised. We have both gained much knowledge today. I hope to do business with you again soon. Farewell!'
    You gain experience!!

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=430

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:52 pm