Pravus Mentis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pravus Mentis of Firiona Vie

Latest topics

» Missing our players!!!!
prequest - Cleric Epic 1.5 Prequest I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:00 am by Softfingers

» Where's the RAID?????
prequest - Cleric Epic 1.5 Prequest I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:01 pm by Cloey

» Hello all I am looking for Parchements etc for spell research as well as baking and poison supplies!!!!
prequest - Cleric Epic 1.5 Prequest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:04 am by Cloey

» Fabled Time Raid Sunday 4/28/13
prequest - Cleric Epic 1.5 Prequest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:56 am by Cloey

» I cannot see the latest topics posted on my main page
prequest - Cleric Epic 1.5 Prequest I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:36 pm by swath

» Scams and problems with outside game suppliers
prequest - Cleric Epic 1.5 Prequest I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:20 pm by swath

» Helpful site for new and old Zerkers
prequest - Cleric Epic 1.5 Prequest I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:10 pm by swath

» Looking for a few good...
prequest - Cleric Epic 1.5 Prequest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:01 pm by Angyl

» Older content progression
prequest - Cleric Epic 1.5 Prequest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:43 pm by Angyl

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Guild Voice Chat

ventrilo Hosting by InstantVentrilo.com

Cleric Epic 1.5 Prequest

swath
    Nightstalker's Den

Character sheet
    Name: Swath
    Level: 100
    Class: Ranger

prequest - Cleric Epic 1.5 Prequest Empty Cleric Epic 1.5 Prequest

Post by swath Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:11 pm

This flags you to start the quest for the epic 1.5 if you don't have the Water Sprinkler of Nem Ankh (epic 1.0). Find Tavon Vastsea in Nedaria's Landing near the magus (/loc?).

You say, 'Hail, Tavon Vastsea'

Tavon Vastsea says 'Greetings ______. I am afraid that I need someone that I can [trust] with this task, these are dark times, and it is hard to tell friend from foe.'

You say, 'Trust?'

Tavon Vastsea says 'Hmmm, well I think I have a task I can entrust you with. Speak to my brother, tell him that I sent you to him. Earn his trust, and you shall have mine.'

Head to Timorous Deep and find Omat Vastsea at -11565, -2225.

You say, 'Hail, Omat Vastsea'

Omat Vastsea bows deeply. 'I have been expecting you, ______. The waters have foretold your arrival. I am High Priest Omat Vastsea of the Triumvirate missionaries. Please feel free to enjoy the quiet solitude of this inn.'

You say, 'Tavon sent me.'

Omat stares at you. 'I received word from my brother that you would be coming. I have just the task for you. I am sure you heard of the [Plasmatic Priests]'

You say, 'Plasmatic Priests?'

Omat Vastsea says 'The Plasmatic Priests were worshippers of Fennin Ro. Their numbers were all but destroyed by adventurers, and with the silence of the Pantheon they no longer draw power from the Tyrant of Fire. However they are still a danger, please find the last remnants of their order and bring me proof of their [destruction].'

You say, 'Destruction?'

Omat Vastsea says 'They are in hiding, the few alcoves that I managed to find were shrouded and hidden. Take this signet and find the keeper for each alcove. Show it to him and he will drop the veil. Strike fast and exterminate the camp before he is able to cloak the camp again. Return the talisman to me with proof of the deaths of the three remaining high priests. Once you have done this, I will send you to my brother with my blessings.'

You receive a Talisman of the Plasmatic Priests (identifies as "The world shall burn").

Head to the Lavastorm Mountains and find Laura Rako on the biggest magma lake, at +1670, +115. Any dialogs in here? Give her the Talisman of the Plasmatic Priests. She respawns as High Priestess Shima, along with 5 Plasmatic Priests and Priestesses, then attacks (fight info?). Loot the Head of High Priestess Shima (identifies as "High Priestess Shima's Head") from her corpse.

Head to The Scarlet Desert and find Jimmic Adle in a small hut, at -1710, +1470. Any dialogs in here? Give him the Talisman (did you get it back after handing it to Laura Rako, or do you go back to Omat Vastsea and get a new one? if the latter, what do you say to get one?). He respawns as High Priest Valon and 4 Plasmatic Priests and Priestesses, then attacks (fight info?). Loot the Head of High Priest Valon (identifies as "High Priest Valon's Head") from his corpse.

Head to The Great Divide and find Gavon Morant in a hut, at -6115, -490. Give him the talisman. He respawns as High Priest Maltan and 4 Plasmatic Priests and Priestesses, then attacks (fight info?). Loot the Head of High Priest Maltan (identifies as "High Priest Maltan's Head") from his corpse.

Give the three heads to Omat Vastsea.

Omat Vastsea says 'Excellent. I think this was the last of the organized Plasmatic Priests. You have done well, I will send you to my brother with my blessing. Thank you for your assistance.'

Congratulations, you've finished the pre-quest.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:20 pm