Pravus Mentis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pravus Mentis of Firiona Vie

Latest topics

» Missing our players!!!!
Shackle of Bronze    I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:00 am by Softfingers

» Where's the RAID?????
Shackle of Bronze    I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:01 pm by Cloey

» Hello all I am looking for Parchements etc for spell research as well as baking and poison supplies!!!!
Shackle of Bronze    I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:04 am by Cloey

» Fabled Time Raid Sunday 4/28/13
Shackle of Bronze    I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:56 am by Cloey

» I cannot see the latest topics posted on my main page
Shackle of Bronze    I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:36 pm by swath

» Scams and problems with outside game suppliers
Shackle of Bronze    I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:20 pm by swath

» Helpful site for new and old Zerkers
Shackle of Bronze    I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:10 pm by swath

» Looking for a few good...
Shackle of Bronze    I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:01 pm by Angyl

» Older content progression
Shackle of Bronze    I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:43 pm by Angyl

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Guild Voice Chat

ventrilo Hosting by InstantVentrilo.com

Shackle of Bronze

swath
    Nightstalker's Den

Character sheet
    Name: Swath
    Level: 100
    Class: Ranger

Shackle of Bronze    Empty Shackle of Bronze

Post by swath Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:55 pm

You say, 'I will be your personal courier.'

Master Niska grabs a tin box resting by her feet. 'Take this to Master Rinmark and be quick about it!!'

You receive A Tin Box (identifies as "property of Rinmark"). Take it to "an Iksar master" in Timorous Deep (/loc?).

an Iksar master opens the box to reveal a variety of pebbles. 'How grand!! My pebbles!! Now I can continue with my rock garden!! Hmmm. You look familiar. Hey!! I bet you can help me complete my garden!! Would you please [assist old Rinmark in completing his rock garden]?'
    Your faction standing with Swift Tails got better.
    Your faction standing with Legion of Cabilis got better.
    You gain experience!!

You say, 'I will assist old Rinmark in completing his rock garden.'

an Iksar master pours the pebbles into his pocket and hands the box to you. 'Take my box. Fill and combine within my box the following; a radiant meteorite, frontier fool's gold, petrified redwood, Rile's sand coin, sulfur stone, fragment of tektite, plains pebble, jade magma, heart of ice and an unholy coldstone. Return the full tin box to me and I shall reward you with a shackle of bronze.'

You receive an Empty Tin Box (identifies as "Empty Pebble Box"). Here is a breakdown of where each item can be found:
    1.Radiant Meteorite: Foraged in Burning Woods

2.Frontier Fools Gold: 2 types of gold nuggets can be foraged in Frontier Mountains. The nugget we want cannot be sold to a vendor and is Identified (by the spell) as Frontier Fool's Gold. The other nugget that can be sold for a few silver identifies as Genuine Gold Nugget.

3.Petrified Redwood: Foraged in Warsliks Woods or dropped by succulents in OT

4.Rile's Sand Coin: Foraged in Timorous Deep

5.Sulfur Stone: Infact called a Scarlet Stone it drops of of Drolvarg Scavengers in Firiona Vie. Identify will reveal its real name.

6.Fragment of Tektite: Tektite is a Gargoyle inside the evil outpost in Over There. He wants new "eyes". What he wants are 2 carnelian gems. These can be bought from a gem vendor for 1-2p. Get an invis and sneak through the main tunnel. Tektite is located at the end on the left side. Hand him the 2 gems and he gives you
    "tektite".

7.Plains Pebble: This can be foraged in the Karanas.

8.Jade Magma: Drops off of Buranyai Miners in Frontier Mountains.

9.Heart of Ice: Drops off of Ice Bone Skeletons, which spawn near the Sarnak Fortress in the Lake of Ill Omen zone.

10.Unholy Coldstone: Drops off of goblin priests in Permafrost.

Combine to craft A Pebble Filled Box (identifies as "property of Rinmark"). Hand this in.

an Iksar master graciously accepts the tin box filled with precious rocks and gems. 'Thank you greatly, young Shasriz. For your deed, I bestow upon you the shackle of bronze!! You have completed the third rung. Alas, there is no time for celebration. I need your help in rescuing a [student] of mine.'
    Your faction standing with Swift Tails got better.
    Your faction standing with Legion of Cabilis got better.
    You gain experience!!

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=748

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:29 am