Pravus Mentis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pravus Mentis of Firiona Vie

Latest topics

» Missing our players!!!!
Shaman Skull Quest No. 1  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:00 am by Softfingers

» Where's the RAID?????
Shaman Skull Quest No. 1  I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:01 pm by Cloey

» Hello all I am looking for Parchements etc for spell research as well as baking and poison supplies!!!!
Shaman Skull Quest No. 1  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:04 am by Cloey

» Fabled Time Raid Sunday 4/28/13
Shaman Skull Quest No. 1  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:56 am by Cloey

» I cannot see the latest topics posted on my main page
Shaman Skull Quest No. 1  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:36 pm by swath

» Scams and problems with outside game suppliers
Shaman Skull Quest No. 1  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:20 pm by swath

» Helpful site for new and old Zerkers
Shaman Skull Quest No. 1  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:10 pm by swath

» Looking for a few good...
Shaman Skull Quest No. 1  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:01 pm by Angyl

» Older content progression
Shaman Skull Quest No. 1  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:43 pm by Angyl

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Guild Voice Chat

ventrilo Hosting by InstantVentrilo.com

Shaman Skull Quest No. 1

swath
    Nightstalker's Den

Character sheet
    Name: Swath
    Level: 100
    Class: Ranger

Shaman Skull Quest No. 1  Empty Shaman Skull Quest No. 1

Post by swath Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:20 pm

Talk to Hierophant Oxyn in the Temple of Terror. After you return complete the Curse Wafer's Quest, ask Hierophant Oxyn "What lost skulls?" and he responds, "You must have heard of the Trilac Brotherhoods disappearance. They are the skulls of three soon to be ancients. They were taken from this temple by a silent intruder. Crusaders are always on duty. I do not know how they got into our vault. Every petitioner is ordered to search for the three skulls and return them to me along with their petitioner cudgel and then they shall become clairvoyants."

When asked "What Iron Cudgel of the Clairvoyant?" Hierophant Oxyn shakes his head and waves a finger in your face. If you are looking to be handed the Iron Cudgel of the Clairvoyant then you are sadly mistaken. Perhaps if you were to gather a few [lost skulls] for the temple we may find you worthy to wield one. So you obviously need to gather the skulls to find out how the get the cudgel. The three skulls are named Waz, Morgl, and Logrin. The intruder can be found in the "sewer" area of East Cabilis. (I have been told he has been spotted in the Swamp of no Hope as well).

The way to get to the sewers from the Temple of Terror is to swim past the bridge then to the left and under one of the docks that the gondola stops at. If you find an underwater tunnel that has barracuda swimming in it, you have found it. Follow the tunnel and you'll occasionally come to some open areas that you can jump out of the water. Any jump-out point is good, however the last one allows the greatest access to MOBs to kill and cause the Iksar outcast to spawn. In this area spawns mostly mosquitoes, and scorpions with the occasional decaying skeleton. The rare spawns are the Iksar outcast and the giant leech.

Collect all 3 skulls and return them to Oxyn along with the �Cudgel of a Petitioner� you received when you gave your guild note to the guild master (NOT THE WOODEN ONE). You receive some faction, coinage, your very own Iron Cudgel of the Clairvoyant and the second skull quest.

Need all dialogues; current faction hits; name, /loc, abilities, and faction hits of quest mobs.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=202

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:19 am