Pravus Mentis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pravus Mentis of Firiona Vie

Latest topics

» Missing our players!!!!
Magician Spells (Good Version)  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:00 am by Softfingers

» Where's the RAID?????
Magician Spells (Good Version)  I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:01 pm by Cloey

» Hello all I am looking for Parchements etc for spell research as well as baking and poison supplies!!!!
Magician Spells (Good Version)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:04 am by Cloey

» Fabled Time Raid Sunday 4/28/13
Magician Spells (Good Version)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:56 am by Cloey

» I cannot see the latest topics posted on my main page
Magician Spells (Good Version)  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:36 pm by swath

» Scams and problems with outside game suppliers
Magician Spells (Good Version)  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:20 pm by swath

» Helpful site for new and old Zerkers
Magician Spells (Good Version)  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:10 pm by swath

» Looking for a few good...
Magician Spells (Good Version)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:01 pm by Angyl

» Older content progression
Magician Spells (Good Version)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:43 pm by Angyl

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Guild Voice Chat

ventrilo Hosting by InstantVentrilo.com

Magician Spells (Good Version)

swath
    Nightstalker's Den

Character sheet
    Name: Swath
    Level: 100
    Class: Ranger

Magician Spells (Good Version)  Empty Magician Spells (Good Version)

Post by swath Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:51 pm

Hiptal Frizzleboth may be found through the tunnel at +415, -3280, +160.

You say, 'Hail, Hiptal Frizzleboth'

Hiptal Frizzleboth says 'Bah!! It's not been a good day! Reports from the Outlands are even worse than I was led to believe. Many would-be adventurers have turned up missing of late. One of them was one of my messengers. He was out collecting some of the various new and [interesting scrolls] that have been surfacing in the farthest reaches of this land. I fear for his safety and that of the others searching for the lost travelers. I wish there was more I could do.'

You say, 'What interesting scrolls?'

Hiptal Frizzleboth reaches into his pouch. Well, let's see what I have in here. Ah, yes. The scrolls are definitely worth finding. Possibly even dangerous if they should fall into the wrong hands. But that is why the Collective sent me here. To procure all of the scrolls so that they may be studied at the Library of Mechanimagica. Bah!! But my messenger is missing! I can't fail them. Would you be willing to [help locate] some of the scrolls I am missing?

You say, 'I will help locate the scrolls'

Hiptal Frizzleboth says 'You would do that for me? Of course you would, you realize how important my work is here. Your task is quite simple, really. I'll part with one of my rare scrolls if you bring me one of the common ones from the surrounding areas. To be more precise, I am looking for the scrolls Gift of Xev and Bristlebane's Bundle. Oh, my nephew is going to love these! I can't wait to get my hands on them! I'm also looking for the scrolls Quiver of Marr, and Scars of Sigil. Bring them back to me as soon as you find one.'

Turn in one of the requested scrolls.

Hiptal Frizzleboth says 'Here is the scroll that I promised. We have both gained much knowledge today. I hope to do business with you again soon. Farewell!'

You gain experience!!

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=422

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:26 am